Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy Tuesday.

Hi there. Hey. Hello.
I.despise.Hadlee.being.tired.afterschool.
Seriously.
That girl is someone I don't even know when we get home.
She's exhausted!
Oh and did you know that Kindergarteners now are "tested"....like folders up on their desks so no one can copy them tested...3 times per year.
Geez one more slash mark for public education.
Seriously they are kindergarteners....only 5 years old people.
And on the topic of Hadlee...she informed me today that my boobs hang to the ground.
Thanks for noticing little lady.
Yep...you're right sweet girl.
I'm proud of these low riders.
They fed three babies for 3 1/2 years and therefore they "hang to the ground."
I'm proud of them for that.

3 comments:

Allena said...

Ha! I told Patty yesterday she needed a better bra. At least we girls are honest with each other. :)

Melissa said...

Oh yes, mine are low riders as well. I hope to fix them soon!!!

Elena Sanchez said...

Have you looked into Charter Schools....I have both Dylan and Ryan on the waiting list NYOS in Northwest Austin. I have some close friends who took their children from PISD and placed them in that curriculum and they love it. Their oldest just graduated and is now attending Rice University. We are getting out of public school as soon as possible.