Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm up for the challenge!!

Hellooooo beautiful people!!!  FYI..I tell my children that everyday...they must grow up knowing just how beautiful they are...I.must.instillAnywho...I'm taking on a 30 day Thankful challenge!  Which means...yep I'm gonna blog for 30 straight days!  Gosh...I think I can I think I can!  Here we go...there's a photo theme each day....I'll scribe the theme in the heading...k?  You'll love...b/c I'm downright obsessed with my camera and it's taking me to super new levels!  :)  I'm pretty sure I'm suppose to choose A pic...but I couldn't leave any behind....today you get 5!  My muse is a good sport...I'm trying not to overuse him but we hang together all day and I just can't help myself!!

Day 1:  Nature!

1 comment:

Allena said...

He is so stinkin' cute.