Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013!

2012 was hard.  
We had a miscarriage and that was hard.
R tore his ACL and other knee parts...had to heal...then have surgery.  
Crutches were hard.
All.Hard.
R was at a career crossroads.
That.was.Haaarrddd.
Few other not as monumental things still felt hard.
Yet when I reflect back on 2012 I feel the most growth within my personal self/life!
The hard things of 2012 taught me the most about myself and the things I stand for and believe in.
I'm grateful for 2012 and the hard things it brought.
I am a better person because of it!
I'm content going into 2013.
2013 is going to be a good year...I feel it in my bones!
Our family will make life decisions this year.
Decisions are hard.
I'm at the best place within myself that I've ever been especially to make hard decisions.
Cheers to 2013!
It's going to be GOOD!

No comments: