Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gosh Darnit...

I did it again.
Sorry about that dearest blog.
You used to be top on the list and y
ou're slowly slipping down.
I'll recap and then attempt to
re-re-restart daily pic projecto.
We're having an AMAZINGLY,
wonderful, smooth summer!
Seriously...I love having all 3 babes near me all day.

I mean well there are times when I want to get my own apartment and all but that'll come later on...like when they're teens and stuff.
We've been busy bees around here and
thank goodness for routines that seem to make things just fantastico!
Sorry for the 'o endings...I've eaten charro beans twice today...perhaps thats the reason.
So anywho...here are a few pics recapi
ng our summer thus far.
Hopefully we'll see each other again soon...sooner than later that is.

**Cuisnart Ice Cream/Frozen Yogurt/Sherbert Maker...GET.ONE.ASAP. You can thank me later.** Oh...23.99 right now at Costco with the coupon...even better. Then after you thank me...I'll be so gracious as to gift you my recipe for yellow cake batter nonfat frozen yogurt...YUM.**

**We were recently gifted this nostalgic popcorn maker. It's AMAZING! Makes movies so much better with homeade kettle corn! Get yourself one of those too!**

**And a few chores here and there of course.**

**The 'ol waterhose on the trampoline trick...keeps em busy for.EVER.**

**Dino Park in Bastrop...LOVED IT. Can't wait to go back...when it's not 1000000 degrees outside.**

No comments: