Saturday, April 21, 2012

Arighty...

On to more positive, upper type of things!  
I found myself absorbed in my blog a few nights ago reminiscing the past.  (Man I use to be a much better blogger)...however my most fav thing were the pics...esp the pic a days! 
Shall we try it again?  
I think so.
.
.
.
Here's what I found on my camera tonight...
 It's pretty much impossible to take a pic of 3 cooperating children.
 This girl loves babes...Just like her mama!
 Accessorizing.
 More accessorizing.
 Refueling afterschool....green smoothie and mangos!!
 What 3 hours at the park will do to you.
 A fav of mine!
 My convo with Rowan's teacher....during brief thunderstorms.
 A Venti green smoothie....I've perfected those bad boys...it's my cup of joe!
Still running home from mailbox...while I drive closely by.

2 comments:

Anna Vasquez said...

I love all of your pics! Your family is adorable!

STACEY said...

The pic of Randy doing H’s hair…LOVE! Also, don’t you just love Ms. Laurie? I’m so glad we had her for Ray.